Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sleep Bootlegs - inaugural post




So, I have decided to start this blog in hopes of finding more live Sleep content - whether its just fan shot stuff or heavily traded audio bootlegs, I'm happy to trade what I have on my list for what you have on yours.

A number of good bootlegs exist, but have taken me a while to get copies of through old message board posts and video trading lists from back in the days when VHS was the preferred medium.

I will update this blog as my collection expands and more shows come to my attention. At the very least, it should be a very good and hopefully comprehensive source of the catalog of live Sleep material.

As I get them, I will post synopsis of the bootlegs I have with quality ratings and some stills of the footage itself

4 comments:

  1. Hey Man!

    You have some pretty cool stuff here! I've been looking for Sleep videos for ages.

    Well, I don't have any Sleep videos that you don't have, but I have a couple of audios that I didn't see in your list and some stuff not related to Sleep.

    If you wanna see my complete list, my e mail is pombo.dudol@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely - I hit you up via email. Looking forward to the list.

    I also have to finish off the reviews of the audio videos here shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally after many searches your blog came up. I am a relatively new fan but I have listened to Dopesmoker about every day for over a year. I would love to get some audio or video. I have an original Kyuss and White Zombie tour promo/poster I would trade if interested. My email is cbowers8@juno.com. Hail Sleep!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hay i don't have much sleep stuff besides some bootleg audio's. i do have the article from the thora zine magazine they did an interview with, and audio of a king diamond show from 1987. i'm very interested in some of the videos you have, my email- atomikaxe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete